Spray Granite out of a Can - Epoxy Kit
Spray Granite worktops right out of a can! This epoxy worktop technique is very fast and easy. You can epoxy over your existing surfaces and make them look just like real Corian solid surfaces but for a fraction of the cost.
These very hard to find special spray cans come out in a speckled multi-coloured pattern that looks just like many natural granite and quartz worktops. Each spray can is 12 ounce size with enough Stone Spray for multiple kitchen or bathroom worktops.
Pro Tip: Experiment with a different choice of undercoat combined with our epoxy dyes, to colour your base coat. Check out the video for examples.
- Stone Coat Countertop Epoxy (0.5, 1 or 2 gallon)
- Gray Stone Stone Spray
- Black Granite Stone Spray
- White Epoxy Undercoat
How Much Do I Need?
- ½ Gallon Countertop Epoxy kit will cover 10 sq ft.
- 1 Gallon Countertop Epoxy kit will cover 20 sq ft.
- 2 Gallon Countertop Epoxy kit will cover between 40 – 50 sq ft. (Most Popular)
- 4 Gallon Countertop Epoxy kit is meant for a large kitchen that’s 60 sq ft.