Stone Coat Art Coat Epoxy
- Heat Resistant
- Food Safe
- Zero VOC
- Scratch Resistant
- Self Levelling
- Crystal Clear
- Added UV Inhibitors
What is 'Resin Art'?
The ‘trend’ to use resin in art comes stems from the USA, Canada and Australia, now gathering pace in Europe. With resin, you can create works of art that enchant with their clarity, luminosity, brilliance and depth. Colour pigments or other additives are added to the resin to achieve different effects. Even experienced resin artists have never finished learning. The only limit is your imagination.
Safe and UV Resistant
Perfect for the Artist in Your Life
This epoxy resin blend is perfect for use with alcohol inks, acrylics, silicone oils, metallics, oil-based paint, and more, giving you endless possibilities for your art projects.
What can I make using Art Epoxy?
- Paintings – By mixing epoxy resin with pigments an artist can create a marbleized abstract painting.
- Jewellery – You can make earrings, pins, pendants, rings, beads, and charms.
- Coated items – Coat objects with resin to give them a smooth, glossy surface. For example, decorate an old table or bar stool with pennies or bottle caps, and then fill in the gaps with resin.
- Preserve items – Dried flowers, leaves, pinecones, bugs, etc. can be added into resin. When it hardens, the item inside will remain perfectly preserved.
- Resin Geode Art – Made by placing crushed glass and crystals alongside tinted resin to recreate the look of natural rock formations.