Flooring Ultimate Top Coat Matte
- Pot Life in 70 Minutes
- Dry Time in 4-6 Hours
- Full Cure in 3-7 Days
- Coverage of 800-1,200 sqft
Quick Guide Instructions
- Prepare previous coat of epoxy by lightly sanding with 150-220 grit sandpaper.
- Clean the dust with acetone or 91% isopropyl alcohol.
- Mix 2 parts A and 1 Part B by volume. Thoroughly mix part A before mixing into part B. Mix for 2-4 minutes.
- Pour material into a paint tray and evenly apply Top Coat over the floor using a 1/4” microfibre roller.
- Keep air movement to a minimum for longer application times.