Moisture Seal Flooring Epoxy Primer Grey
- Pot Life in 30 Minutes
- Dry Time in 6-7 Hours
- Full Cure in 3-7 Days
- Coverage of 190-250 sqft (0.75 – 1 oz per square foot application)
Quick Guide Instructions
- Prepare your concrete surface. Clean and fill any crack with Floor Patch Epoxy Gel.
- Mix 2 parts A to 1 part B (by volume) for 2-4 minutes.
- Evenly pour ribbons of epoxy over horizontal surface and spread with a squeegee.
- Back roll front to back and side to side with a non-shedding nap roller. 1/4” to 3/8” microfibre.
- Broadcast epoxy flakes and let cure 24 hours. For a metallic marble floor, allow product to cure 24 hours, then re-coat with metallic tinted Epoxy Flooring Midcoat the next day.